Below are some extra resources you may find useful for you or your children.
As a PAC, we may or may not support their philosophies and mandates.
Please visit the websites for more information.
Carisbrooke Library Resources
|B.C. Newcomers Guide to Resources and Services||305.9 BRI|
- District of North Vancouver – www.dnv.org
- Family Services of the North Shore – Programs and services - www.familyservices.bc.ca/programs-a-services
- Hollyburn Family Services - www.hollyburn.ca/F6.cfm
- New immigrants www.immigrantguide.ca
- North Shore Information and Support for Families – www.connectforkids.ca
- North Shore Libraries – www.nvdpl.ca (Lynn Valley, Capilano, Parkgate) ; www.cnv.org/nvcl (North Vancouver City); www.westvanlibrary.ca (West Vancouver); Capilano University Library www2.capilanou.ca/services/learning-support/library.html
- North Shore Multicultural Society – Programs and services - www.nsms.ca/overview_prog_serv.htm
- North Shore Neighbourhood House - www.nsnh.bc.ca
- North Shore Resources – Community - www.nscr.bc.ca
- North Vancouver School District #44 – Programs - www.nvsd44.bc.ca/Programs.aspx
- North Vancouver Recreation Commission - www.northvanrec.com
- So-Sah-Latch Family Centre – Squamish Nation Families – 604-985-7826
- Tsleil Waututh Child and Family Centre – www.twnation.ca
Current information about poverty issues in BC and Canada for people on welfare, advocates, and community groups. Lists community-based advocates around the province.